Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some Fun Stuff

I've managed to waste more time than I thought I had to waste online lately, so here's some fun stuff I found.

Find Your Hogwarts House Personality Test
I'm not as much of a personality test junkie as I used to be (I guess I find myself less fascinating than I did when I was younger), but I liked this one. This would be a fun test even if you knew nothing about Harry Potter, because the questions make you have to think. I didn't save my results but they were 95 Ravenclaw, around 78 Hufflepuff, high 50s Gryffindor, and 29 Slytherin.

The Haggis Hurl game.

And from the site that linked the Haggis Hurl, I've Got My Tinfoil Hat On.

This has been around for a while, but it's new to me: Yatta. It's no Numa Numa , of course, but it's cheerful in its own Japanese-men-dancing-around-in-their-underwear-and-fake-fig-leaves-kind-of-way.

I had to have some Seinfeld quotes for my sister's Christmas--sorry, Festivus--gift, and rather than trusting my memory I looked for them online. (It also saved typing them all out.) Imdb.com had a truckload. If you enjoyed Seinfeld, it's actually kind of fun to go through them. But it's no Yatta.

No comments: