Sunday, February 27, 2005

More Useless Personality Quizzes

What book are you? http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

I am Ulysses. According to the site

"Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but
compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense.
What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced
people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content
to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What
you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one
is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero."


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
Schizoid!
HASH(0x8bd5308)

Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla


And as long as we're on the subject,
*I am a Meyers Brigg personality type INFJ (heavy on the I, but right in the middle of the F/T split, so that I might sometimes test INTJ or INXJ but I lean more to the F);
*my "What Poem Are You?" result was "Sonnet";
*my "What Kind of Pirate Are You?" result was "Captain";
*my "Are You Male or Female?" result was that they were either 85 or 87% certain I am male;
*my sun is in Scorpio, my rising sign is Gemini, my moon is in Virgo, I have a lot of stuff clumped in my 5th and 6th houses, and so on;
*I was born in the year of the Rooster (maybe being a natural-born Cock explains my "Are You Male or Female?" test result?);
*my birth name numerology comes up to an 11;
*my "colors" are Autumn;
*on "style" type tests I always either score tops in the romantic/poetic/ethnic/creative section (they call it different things in different tests) or tie that section with the "classic" section;
and
*I really like tart gum and lemon juice.

No comments: